Website Privacy Statement
- We do not collect information on individuals who visit the Carleton website unless they are notified of that ahead of time and given the chance to decline.
- Carleton does keep track of general web statistics such as how much web traffic there has been, which pages are the most popular, etc. but does not have any way of collecting information on individual users in terms of name, emails address, location, etc.
- In the cases of personal information that is known, such as email addresses, none of that information will be sold, shared, or given to any third party except in cases of cooperating with law enforcement agencies investigating criminal activity.
- We receive numerous emails with email addresses, but we do not harvest those for mailing lists. We use the addresses for replies to the senders of the emails only. We do not send unsolicited emails.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, duplication or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
- This site is offered "as is" with no guarantee of accuracy. The sites linked from this site are beyond our control and are provided only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement either by Carleton, or any employee.