CarletonAccess is a web application used to sell credit protection, quote loans, and generate and print loan closing documents at the branch, dealership, or at the borrower’s home. CarletonAccess can execute as a stand-alone application or can be called from within a partners lending application. CarletonAccess incorporates the strength of CarletonCalcs and CarletonDocs software to support loan quoting and closing in the direct and indirect lending environments.
CarletonAccess has been provided by most of the major credit insurance companies to their lending clients nationwide as a menu selling tool used to quote loans and increase the sale of credit protection. When used to generate the closing lending documents, loan closing data can easily be transmitted to the systems used by the lenders, dealers and third party product providers, improving loan closing efficiency and saving valuable time and IT expense.
CarletonAccess set-up parameters make it easy to quickly customize a solution to your individual lending requirements. And, you will have the peace of mind that your calculations are accurate and in compliance on a nationwide basis.
Features & Benefits
- Menu-Selling Tool – CarletonAccess makes selling credit insurance and other add-on protection products easy and enables the lender to control the sales process. It easily performs “what if” loan scenarios with multiple insurance protection combinations on a single display. With CarletonAccess, you can view, print, or e-mail the menu presentation or the full disclosure and amortization of a loan selected within the menu presentation.
- Sales Aid – CarletonAccess helps assist the lender in selling the benefits of their loan protection products and overcoming common objections to acquiring protection products.
- CarletonCalcs Support – CarletonAccess has the computation strength of CarletonCalcs to meet the computational requirements of the lenders, dealers, credit insurance companies, and state and federal regulations nationwide.
- CarletonDocs Support – CarletonAccess has the document generation strength of CarletonDocs to provide all the documents required by the lender or dealer or a specific state or class of business nationwide. CarlrtonAccess provides the option to print the lending documents at the lender’s office or provide a link to the dealership or borrower to print the documents.
- Research Support – Carleton has an industry exclusive research department that assures CarletonAccess’s calculations are accurate and compliant. Our research group will also work directly with your compliance department and state regulators to make sure Carleton has accurately defined the basis of computations for your lending class(s) of business. We stand ready to prove the computations to the examiners.
- Maintenance Support – Carleton’s experienced development, research and customer support teams provide the proven assurance that CarletonAccess stays compliant when future lending or credit insurance regulatory changes affect your lending products. We stand ready to address any of your compliance concerns and customize software to meet any unique lending requirement. When regulations change, Carleton’s support means having new software in place before the effective date.
Contact us to see how we can work for you.