Carleton is pleased to contribute to the annual National Association of Consumer Credit Administrators examiner school curriculum since 2005. As a frequent guest instructor at the school, our goal is to ensure a clarity and transparency related to loan calculation and compliance.
Our research department can customize presentations to meet the training requirements of our clients and software partners.
Provided below are outlines of training presentations presented by Carleton to the NACCA Examiner School:
- Various Types of Financial Calculations for Examiners
- John Warner National Defense Authorization Act - Calculation Analysis, Issues and Concerns
- Interest Computation Methods - Precomputed vs. Interest Bearing, Add-on/Simple/Discount Interest
Understanding Refund Computations - Prepayment, Rebates, & Refunds
- Credit Insurance Premium Calculations
- Single Premium Credit Insurance Premium Computations