CarletonCalcs has been relied on by major lenders and software lending partners on a nationwide basis for the last 20 years. CarletonCalcs suite of compliant lending calculation software components are designed to integrate with a software partner’s lending and leasing applications. Lending applications include loan origination systems, loan processing systems, automotive menu selling systems and dealer management systems. CarletonCalcs are designed to support all of your lending products, calculation requirements while meeting the compliance requirements at lender, state and federal levels.
Features & Benefits
- Accuracy and Compliance Support - Carleton has long been recognized in the lending industry for providing accurate calculations that are compliant with the federal and state lending regulations. CarletonCalcs has the flexibility to meet the computational requirements of the lending institutions and the state and federal regulations on a nationwide basis. CareltonCalcs are backed by our exclusive $3 Million Calculation Accuracy Warranty.
- Calculation Support - CarletonCalcs library of calculation modules provides full support for commercial, mortgage, construction, consumer, lease, payday, irregular and student lending with or without credit protection. CarletonCalcs supports loan origination, compliance validation, and loan servicing computations for each individual state and federal regulation nationwide.
Click here to review the CarletonCalcs Suite of Modules.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility –CareltonCalcs modules are written in C which provides for a high level of platform portability. Carleton’s development staff is very experienced with most of the popular hardware and software systems. SmartCalcs can be provided as a DLL, web service (hosted at client’s location or Carleton), shared object, JNI or COM wrapped DLL. CarletonCalcs has been successfully installed and available under the following: Windows, HP Unix, Solaris Unix, AS400/OS400, IBM Mainframe, AIX Unix, Red Hat Linux, and Fedora Linux. Carleton can provide both 32 and 64 bit versions of their modules.
- Ease of Integrating – Carleton has integrated CarletonCalcs solutions with over 75 lending software providers. Carleton’s open-architecture design, well-defined documentation, and more than 20 years of experience working with system designers means the integration of CarletonCalcs into another software solution is an easy task.
- Research Support – Carleton has an industry-exclusive research department that assures CarletonCalcs are accurate and compliant. Our research group will work directly with your compliance department and state regulators to make sure Carleton has accurately defined the basis of computations for your lending class(s) of business. We stand ready to prove the computations to the examiners.
- Maintenance Support – Carleton’s experienced development, research and customer support teams provide the proven assurance and peace of mind that your CarletonCalcs stay compliant when future regulatory changes affect your lending products. We are able to address any of your compliance concerns and customize software to meet any unique lending requirement. When regulations change, Carleton’s team will have new software in place before the effective date of that change.
- Customer Service - Carleton commits to having a thorough understanding of how your lending application uses CarletonCalcs so that we can provide you and your clients the best possible customer support. In addition, Carleton’s proprietary production control system (PCS) and established support procedures ensure easy communication where submitting and monitoring all service requests sent to Carleton. As a Carleton partner, your company will have its own PCS web portal to submit work orders, change priorities and monitor work order progress.
For more information and pricing, contact Matt Ruszkowski at 800-433-0090 Ext. 235, or email@example.com.